Admission to the graduate program in Accountancy is limited to those applicants who can demonstrate high promise of success in a graduate business degree program. Admission is competitive. To be eligible for consideration, applicants must demonstrate that they possess the following minimum qualifications:
For applicants with a baccalaureate or higher degree from an accredited U.S. college or university:
- Strong record of academic achievement demonstrated by cumulative GPA
Note: The GMAT is no longer required but may be submitted to supplement the academic record if GPA does not fully demonstrate academic ability.
- Positive recommendations, preferably from an academic source.
For International applicants without a baccalaureate or higher degree from a U.S. college or university:
- Strong record of academic potential demonstrated by GMAT score
- Command of both oral and written English - those for whom English is not their first language must submit a minimum TOEFL (IBT) score of 80 or IELTS score of 6.5. Possession of a baccalaureate or higher degree from an accredited institution may serve in lieu of the TOEFL score.
- Positive recommendations, preferably from an academic source